Sunday, December 07, 2008

Inkymole's first print!

Finally I've done a limited edition screenprint! I've been asked about doing this for ages, and specifically about making this illustration available as a print. Well, finally I've taken the plunge and have 150 hand-finished prints (well actually down to about 130 already) for sale.

They're 12" square (actual print area 8") with a deckle edge on the bottom, and are printed on 250gsm Somerset Radiant White stock, signed and numbered.

They're at a special 'Goodwill To All Men' price of £27 inc. P+P for the UK, and $37 inc. P+P for US buyers (but make sure you order before 10th December if you're in the US), and are delivered in a sturdy tube. I'm throwing in one of my new Christmas Snowflake badges (resplendant with 10mm Swarovski crystal) with every pre-Christmas order.

They do look lovely, and I'm really excited about them!

To order one, email dollprints@inkymole.com

Hand-finishing in progress.

Close-up showing lovely textured paper.

The finished product.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails