Monday, September 07, 2009

Are you sitting comfortably?

Just a quick one. I've kicked off The Big Antidote's 'Tell A Story' project. One illustrator starts, then more come along and finish it, up to a maximum of 10 stories each with 10 illustrators. 100 illustrations. Those images are then going to be screen-printed in glorious colour and put into an exhibition in 2010.

Anyone can volunteer to contribute a chapter, and the illustration-loving James at Cure Studio (who is running the project) will choose from the submissions (Note: you don't actually have to produce anything until you're picked; just send in your details).

So. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.

1 comment:

meorwithlou said...

Oooh this sounds fun, but I'm slightly confused... :( Do I start my own story and find another 9 people to contribute to mine, or do I contribute to yours? Sorry! It's been a long day... I'm sure it'll make more sense to me in the morning after a good sleep!!

Louise :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails